Saturday, May 31, 2014

Poet of the Month on The Missing Slate

In March, I was honoured to be The Missing Slate's "Poet of the Month". Camille Ralphs, Senior Poetry Editor for the online magazine, was kind enough to interview me about what influences my writing and my personal thoughts on using Maori language in poems.

Here is an extract from the interview, which you can read by clicking the link below.

"I have always been fascinated by mysteries, enigmas, man’s place on earth and the interminable questions we keep asking, but I have not always been satisfied with the answers or convinced about our findings."

The Missing Slate - Iain Britton Interview

1 comment:

  1. Your Blog is very nice think you for share this wonderful information.online supply chain management degree is the one of the most popular degree of business.

    ReplyDelete